Saturday, April 10, 2010

Blessed week

Checked shirt: Outlet store,13 euro
Black ans white dress: Vintage Moschino, 32 euro

Printed tee:Fundango, 13 euro
Got some stickers!:)
Green checked shirt: Outlet store, 13 euro
Summer striped dress: Outlet store, 8 euro
Dress (gift from my mum :D): Tatwm
Navy blue skirt: Zara, 25 euro
School-ish skirt (another gift from mum): Benetton
Kaki tee (dad bought it): Stradivarius
Fushcia tank (a gift from one of my closest friends, Alexandra): Pimkie
I'm glad to be back from my parents' holiday house,near Bucharest,I really missed my mum's healthy food and tasty pancakes. I know I didn't post lately and that's why I wanted to make a bigger post now, I decided to show you some of my latest buys and presents. I was really surprised and happy at the same time to see that my parents bought the skirt I was looking for,for months,the lovely old-school 'uniform like' Benetton one,which was sold out everywhere.They gave me a nice surprise,right?
Oh,and the bright pink summer-ish tank was such a nice present from one of my best friends,Alexandra, and I want to thank her a lot!
Okay, this is it for now but there are more to come as soon as I have enough time to post again.
P.S:How did you spent Easter?
Andreea

No comments: