Sunday, March 7, 2010

DIY:Chanel T-shirt

Step 1:Buy a plain white tee,for example,
I bought this one from C&A

Step 2: Print your Chanel logo(I got it from http://aferrari.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/chanel-logo.gif) and start cutting the inside logo.

Step 3: After that you have to drawn the outline on the tee with a black ball pen and be sure that the drawing doesn't blot the back of the T-shirt by putting a newspaper between them.

Step 4: Paint the inside of the logo with a black acrylic paint and wait until it is dried.

Step 5: When the logo is dried get the paper off the tee and enjoy your work

I was really eager to do a T-shirt like this,I've wanted to do it for so long but I never had enough time, but this weekend I stayed at home and I had nothing to do so I thought that this should be perfect to work on.I hope you like it, anyway if you do or not comment please!

Andreea

4 comments:

Corina Mo said...

Cool:x...I think I will try it too :x thanks :*

Cristina Pkr said...

dne, e genial!

BBz. ツ said...

Great job!
Love it ^^

Corina Mo said...

Yeah...I finally did it.And it looks great. I hope that the watercolor won't fade:))