Friday, March 5, 2010

Going back...




Lately my life is all messy and I don't even know anymore what I'm doing..I screwed
up with some friends and I definetly know that they aren't coming back,I'm really lost...
Okay,on Wednesday some friends and I went to a 'Martisor' fair at a very nice place called "Dalles",we go there from time to time when new fairs are being opened and we really enjoy staying there as much as we still can. After that we went to a place I've never been before and I realized that it was indeed a lovely place. The white little turret in the last picture gave me such an old feeling,like it was some kind of a fairytale,the ground was all covered in late leaves,it was very beautiful.
By the way,I was wearing a grey knitted dress from Zara, a black leather jacket from Pimkie, grey short UGGs, a floral scarf from S Oliver and my lovely red fur(sorry guys but it's not faux fur,I think I'm gonna have problems with Peta!) ears from Bianca's dad fur shop.
Andreea

1 comment:

Corina Mo said...

Foisorul cu problemee... Kidding,or maybe not :))