Sunday, January 24, 2010

My obsession for shoes.



Hello girls.Just a new little upload about my obsession for shoes.Here are the pictures of mostly of them,but actually the ones I like really much and that are special to me.I'm trying to write where do I have them from but I don't guarantee that you will understand from the pics because the light from the room is pretty annoying and I don't like it at all.:(


White & Balck checked flats:Keds,20€
Grey ballet flats:Springfield,10€
Brown heels:Bata,50€
Black with white dots sneakers:Converse,70€
Red ballerina flats:Benetton,40€
Peach gladiator sandals:Zara,25€
Black sneakers:Converse,30€
Black studded flats:Aldo,30€
Blue sandals:a shop in Skiathos,Greece,20€
Grey flats:Aldo,25€
Gumboots:My mom bought them,20€
Electric blue falts(black in the photo):Pepe Jeans,40€
Pink mountain boots:Melania,20€
Beige short boots:Mango,30€
Brown boots:Nexus,60€
Turquoise boots(in the back):My mom bought them,30€
Beige tall boots(in the back):A shop in Italy,40€
Black UGG boots:UGG,70€
Black Oxfords(on the right):My mom bought them,30€
Black Sneakers(on the right):Nike,80€
Purple flats(in the middle,they look blacky):Deichmann,25€
Bleu marine Oxfords(in the middle,they look black):Benvenuti,35€

I think I wrote them all and hopr you like them,even though it was night outside and I couldn't take any better pictures.Thanks!

Andreea

2 comments:

Corina Mo said...

Ohhh...I want all your shoes:x They are sooo cute and stylish <3 I bought UGG from Unirea from that shop that you told me that i will find
thanks >:d<

xoxo

Andre said...

really?! what color?are they Classic Tall or Classic Short?
;;)