Saturday, January 30, 2010

What's in my bag?


Hello! How was your week,girls? I finally made time to post something but I didn't know what would it be about,so,I thought that "What's in my bag?" would be a nice one since you never know what it is in my bag..a mistery. If you wanna find out just look at the picture above.I think it already speaks to you.

1.My favorite brown bag:Bought it in Italy,50€

2.The amazing magazine I adore:Glamour

3.Black mascara:Avon,5€

4.Ice candy lip balm:Sheepworld via Diverta,5€

5.My usual foundation:Maybelline New York,4€

6.My blue wallet:A leather shop in Bucharest,12.5€

7.Pink lipstick:Calvin Klein,5€

8.I-need-them Orbit mints

9.My beloved phone:LG GW300

10.My "I-take-it-everywhere" notebook:My dad gave it to me

As you can see,I'm kinda into blue right know even though my favorite color is greeen.I hope you like them!

Andreea

1 comment:

Anda R. said...

can u follow my new blog `bout style please?