Saturday, January 16, 2010

Saturday=Shopping!

Hey guys!Sorry that I didn't post for some time(actually it was a lot!) but I don't really have much time on weekdays 'cause school is always on my mind:tests,learning and many other problems. Since Bianca made a new blog i don't think she will be that active on our blog anymore.So,I'm gonna try hard to post as many topics as possible after school when I don't have to study and in the weekends.By the way,next week I won't post because I have like 3 tests and I really want to take a good grade at them,but in two weeks I promise I will make it up to you, guys.
Speaking about Saturdays, how has your Saturday been so far?Mine was really nice,first I went to the dentist's to take my braces and after that I went with my parents and my little brother to the Mall. When we got there,there were like sales everywhere!They were up to 70% off.I was just so happy because I was sure I would shop a lot.Well,I did but not so much like last week.I bought some nice things,I think, but the pictures are kinda awful 'cause I took them with my phone,my camera didn't have any battery left.I hope you like them too and please,comment if you do or not!I will be really excited to see what your opinions are.
Brown boots:Mango,30€
Grey knitted scarf:Zara,7.5€
Printed skirt:Zara,12.5€
Studded headband:Accesorize,4.5€

Andreea

No comments: