Sunday, January 31, 2010

My Top 10 Good-Looking Actors

Just a quick post 'cause i have to prepare my luggage for tomorrow, I'm going to the mountains to ski with some friends..I hope it's all gonna be fine!!
Okay,I thought,since we are girls,obviously,to make a post about the best good-looking actors I like.Here is the list:

1.Ben Barnes
2.Taylor Lautner
3.Johnny Depp
4.Jude Law
5.Brad Pitt
6.Orlando Bloom
7.Robert Pattinson
8.Ed Westwick
9.Ryan Reynolds
10.Hugh Jackman

Okay,this is it! Sorry guys but I won't post this week because I won't take my laptop in the sking trip because I promised to my parents that I will spend more time outside playing and doing other "teenager" stuff..So,I promise that I will take many pictures and when I get back I'll show them to you.

Andreea

1 comment:

Corina Mo said...

<3 Orlandoo Bloom and Taylor Lautner :x
Ohh...I wanna go to see that new movie with Johnny Depp, Alice in Wonderland,he looks so funny as a...hatter(palarier)=)))